Tuesday 9 August 2016

1:Write an application to your principal an urgent piece of work?
To,
The Principal,
Prime Academy of health sciences,
Address: Main Sui gas road Rehman colony Near Thally chowk Rahim yar khan
Subject: Application for leave on the account of an urgent work.
Respected Sir,
            Most respect fully I bag to stat that i have an urgent piece of work of domestic work at home . I would, there fore, request you to kindly grant me leave for today only.
Your most obedient pupil,
Name:         
Roll Number:
Class:
Date


2:Write an application to the principal of your collage for the grant of character certificate?




To,
The principal,
Prime academy of health sciences,
Rahim yar khan,
Subject: application for character certificate.
Respected sir ,
It is stated that i am a student of - - - - year at your collage. I appeared in annual examination this year under roll no.- - - - - - and i am likely to pass it in good marks. I am to apply for job. According to advertisement i am in need of a character certificate.
Please grant me character certificate and ablige.
Yours obediently,
Name:
Class:
Roll number:

Date:


3:Write an application to your principal fee concession?
 








To,
The principal,
Prime academy of health sciences,
Rahim yar khan,
Subject: application for fee concession.
Respected sir ,
With due respect it is stated that my father is poor man. He has a large family to pull on but his income is very small.
I am a good student of your college. I am found of studies. I always stand first in my class. Kindly grant me full fee concession so that i may continue my studies. I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
Yours obediently,
Name:
Class:
Roll number:
Date:


4:Write an application to the principal for fine concession?

























To,
The principal,
Govt. Collage Sadiq abad.
Subject: Application for fine concession.
Sir,
Most respectfully i bag to say that i could not attend the collage last week on account of my illiness. My father was not at home so that i could not send application. Now i have been fined - - - - - - - rupees for this absence. I cannot pay this fine.
Kindly remit this fine. I shall be thankful to you.
Your obedient fully,
Name:
Roll number:
Date:


5:Write an application to the D.M. Tevta fore post of junior instructor, according to the advertisement of a news paper.
To,
The district manager,
Tevta, Lahore,
Subject: application for the post of junior instructer.
Respected sir,
I have come to know through the advertisement in the Daily Jung that there are some posts of junior instrcictors lying vacant under your kind control. I offer my serviees for one of the above mentioned posts. I belong to a noble family. I am blessed by God with sound health.
My particulars are as under.
1. Name:
2. Father name:
3. Qualification:
4. Date of birth:
5. Domicile:
6. Experience:
     Sir, i assure you that if i am give a chance. I will try my best to satisfy my higher authorities with my habit of hard working.
Your obediently,
Signature
Date
Address


6:Write an application to your principal for leave on the account of illness?
To,
The Principal,
Prime Academy of health sciences,
Address: Main Sui gas road Rehman colony Near Thally chowk Rahim yar khan
Subject: Application for leave on the account of illness .
Respected Sir,
             Most respect fully i beg to inform you that i am laid up with could, fever and severe headache and I am unable to attend the school for two days. You are, therefore requested to kindly grant me leave for the said period. I beg to remain sir,
Your most obedient pupil,
Name:         
Roll Number:
Class:
Date


7:Write an application to the chairman tevta Lahore for the grant of scholar ship?
To,
The chairman,
Tevta, Punjab,
A.B.C. (Lahore).
Subject: application for the grant of scholarship.
Respected sir,
I passed the matriculation examination in the first division. I am the first year of - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -. I find it very difficult to meet the expenses of my studies as my father is a - - - - - - - -.
There fore, you are requested to grant me scholar ship from your funds.
If i fail to make progress in studies you may stop its payment. I hope that you will understand my need for the scholar ship.
Your obediently,
Signature
Roll number

date

1 comment: